Article discussion Talk about front page articles

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 04:21 AM
2^10

MTd2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterxmedia View Post
Man, did you read insider?
No, but I am afraid you got his information wrong. There was a person in another post who suggested 3D stacking. Your insider said stacking and you jumped into the wrong conclusion.

EDIT.: Oh, It seems you quoted your source. If you want, you can add me on facebook.

Last edited by MTd2; 01-19-2013 at 04:22 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:25 AM
Banned

Misterxmedia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTd2 View Post
No, but I am afraid you got his information wrong. There was a person in another post who suggested 3D stacking. Your insider said stacking and you jumped into the wrong conclusion.

EDIT.: Oh, It seems you quoted your source. If you want, you can add me on facebook.
man, i guess you should first read insider before you make any conclusions.

all i post is insider info as it is. my own thoughts can not lay in area of cpu design.

Last edited by Misterxmedia; 01-19-2013 at 04:27 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:25 AM
Banned

jeff_rigby's interesting thoughts after insider hinted on PPC with reprogramable logic:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=7432

what if 5 febrary sony-microsoft.com or microsoft-sony will appear?

the point is - insider said there is will be PowerPC cores in Oban(xbox next?) and it will be reprogrammable.

Last edited by Misterxmedia; 01-19-2013 at 07:26 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:29 AM
itanic

Drashek is on a distinguished road

Quote:
part 2. PS4 has overheating issues?
Excuse me for my scepticism but it does look like you are having a conversation with yourself (I am implying that you wrote those conversations all by yourself).

Edit: To clarify; I am talking about your conversation with this "insider".

Last edited by Drashek; 01-19-2013 at 07:35 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drashek View Post
Excuse me for my scepticism but it does look like you are having a conversation with yourself (I am implying that you wrote those conversations all by yourself).
yeah sure, and all sonyboys are clever and intellegent persons and Sony does not brainwashing.

btw, insider was not born in USA or England or Europe.

Last edited by Misterxmedia; 01-19-2013 at 07:36 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:36 AM
itanic

Quote:
yeah sure, then all sonyboys are clever and intellegent persons and Sony does not brainwashing.
It wasn't the part about the PS4 overheating I mean everything. It literally reads like you are having a conversation with yourself.

Edit: I don't think it's the language so much as the same person pretending to be different people. Now I am not trying to flamebait or troll you I just find it hard to believe anything you have posted.

Edit2: You could also be misterc, from my experience on forums the type of people that post this kind of misinformation (regardless of the subject) usually have multiple accounts and will disappear when they are proven wrong (only to create a new username to spread more bs on a different subject).

Last edited by Drashek; 01-19-2013 at 07:43 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
It wasn't the part about the PS4 overheating I mean everything. It literally reads like you are having a conversation with yourself.

Edit: I don't think it's the language so much as the same person pretending to be different people. Now I am not trying to flamebait or troll you I just find it hard to believe anything you have posted.

Edit2: You could also be misterc, from my experience on forums the type of people that post this kind of misinformation (regardless of the subject) usually have multiple accounts and will disappear when they are proven wrong (only to create a new username to spread more bs on a different subject).
man, stop buthurting.
if official media does not have insider like i have that is not a reason you say i misinformate.

the only man who talks misinformation is you here right now by saying your opinion is the truth.

my insider has a proven track record. for example he started to say about xbox has untapped power back in 2009. halo 4 proved it this year and took VGA for GFX. so be carefool with your facts because there is many Sony PR lie in them.

Last edited by Misterxmedia; 01-19-2013 at 08:05 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 08:09 AM
itanic

Thumbs up

Quote:
man, stop buthurting.
if official media does not have insider like i have that is not a reason you say i misinformate.
You are right, that's not why I am saying it. Are you familiar with the idiom about talking, walking and looking like a duck?

Quote:
the only man who talks misinformation is you here right now by saying your opinion is the truth.
Well it looks like I'm not spreading misinformation as I haven't stated anything as fact, I have only put my opinion forward for consideration :>. The more I speak to you the more sure I am that you are just an angry fanboy spreading misinformation. Again I am not stating this as a fact but merely expressing my opinion
Old 01-19-2013, 08:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Again I am not stating this as a fact but merely expressing my opinion
1. You are free not to read my blog and not beleive in it.
2. But why you say it is wrong as a fact if it is only your opinion and you cant prove it or unprove insider info?
3. You started personal atack on me which is unpleasure to read. Why so? Are you the angry sonyboy?

so stop it allready and please avoid xbox threads.
Old 01-19-2013, 08:23 AM
itanic

Quote:
man, stop buthurting.

my insider has a proven track record. for example he started to say about xbox has untapped power back in 2009. halo 4 proved it this year and took VGA for GFX. so be carefool with your facts because there is many Sony PR lie in them.
I'm sorry but what "Sony PR lie" are you talking about? I doubt you have an insider, I think you've just made it up to credit your bs - why else would you defend it so rabidly?
I could pull any random fact from my a*** like how I have just got of the phone from an old friend who used to work at Microsoft (he is still informed about what goes on there). William (my insider) says that everything you have posted to date is FUD. Now, I will believe William (and so should everyone else) because he told me in the year 2000 that the 360 would be released across the world between Nov 20th 2005 and Oct 28th 2008.
Now, if you want to have a look at this page that has the exact same information you will see that my source was right which proves your source is made up and you are chatting kebab?
No you're right, it doesn't. It doesn't prove anything, the same way you don't really have any proof of anything just a few made up conversations and scraps of information you have crazy glued together? Maybe.
Closed Thread