SemiAccurate Forums  

 
Go Back   SemiAccurate Forums > Main Category > Article discussion

Article discussion Talk about front page articles

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #211  
Old 01-19-2013, 04:21 AM
MTd2 MTd2 is offline
2^10
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,818
MTd2 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterxmedia View Post
Man, did you read insider?
No, but I am afraid you got his information wrong. There was a person in another post who suggested 3D stacking. Your insider said stacking and you jumped into the wrong conclusion.

EDIT.: Oh, It seems you quoted your source. If you want, you can add me on facebook.

Last edited by MTd2; 01-19-2013 at 04:22 AM.
  #212  
Old 01-19-2013, 04:25 AM
Misterxmedia Misterxmedia is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14
Misterxmedia is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTd2 View Post
No, but I am afraid you got his information wrong. There was a person in another post who suggested 3D stacking. Your insider said stacking and you jumped into the wrong conclusion.

EDIT.: Oh, It seems you quoted your source. If you want, you can add me on facebook.
man, i guess you should first read insider before you make any conclusions.

all i post is insider info as it is. my own thoughts can not lay in area of cpu design.

Last edited by Misterxmedia; 01-19-2013 at 04:27 AM.
  #213  
Old 01-19-2013, 07:25 AM
Misterxmedia Misterxmedia is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14
Misterxmedia is on a distinguished road
Default

jeff_rigby's interesting thoughts after insider hinted on PPC with reprogramable logic:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=7432

what if 5 febrary sony-microsoft.com or microsoft-sony will appear?

the point is - insider said there is will be PowerPC cores in Oban(xbox next?) and it will be reprogrammable.

Last edited by Misterxmedia; 01-19-2013 at 07:26 AM.
  #214  
Old 01-19-2013, 07:29 AM
Drashek Drashek is offline
itanic
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: England
Posts: 219
Drashek is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterxmedia View Post
part 2. PS4 has overheating issues?
Excuse me for my scepticism but it does look like you are having a conversation with yourself (I am implying that you wrote those conversations all by yourself).

Edit: To clarify; I am talking about your conversation with this "insider".

Last edited by Drashek; 01-19-2013 at 07:35 AM.
  #215  
Old 01-19-2013, 07:35 AM
Misterxmedia Misterxmedia is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14
Misterxmedia is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drashek View Post
Excuse me for my scepticism but it does look like you are having a conversation with yourself (I am implying that you wrote those conversations all by yourself).
yeah sure, and all sonyboys are clever and intellegent persons and Sony does not brainwashing.

btw, insider was not born in USA or England or Europe.

Last edited by Misterxmedia; 01-19-2013 at 07:36 AM.
  #216  
Old 01-19-2013, 07:36 AM
Drashek Drashek is offline
itanic
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: England
Posts: 219
Drashek is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterxmedia View Post
yeah sure, then all sonyboys are clever and intellegent persons and Sony does not brainwashing.
It wasn't the part about the PS4 overheating I mean everything. It literally reads like you are having a conversation with yourself.

Edit: I don't think it's the language so much as the same person pretending to be different people. Now I am not trying to flamebait or troll you I just find it hard to believe anything you have posted.

Edit2: You could also be misterc, from my experience on forums the type of people that post this kind of misinformation (regardless of the subject) usually have multiple accounts and will disappear when they are proven wrong (only to create a new username to spread more bs on a different subject).

Last edited by Drashek; 01-19-2013 at 07:43 AM.
  #217  
Old 01-19-2013, 07:59 AM
Misterxmedia Misterxmedia is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14
Misterxmedia is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drashek View Post
It wasn't the part about the PS4 overheating I mean everything. It literally reads like you are having a conversation with yourself.

Edit: I don't think it's the language so much as the same person pretending to be different people. Now I am not trying to flamebait or troll you I just find it hard to believe anything you have posted.

Edit2: You could also be misterc, from my experience on forums the type of people that post this kind of misinformation (regardless of the subject) usually have multiple accounts and will disappear when they are proven wrong (only to create a new username to spread more bs on a different subject).
man, stop buthurting.
if official media does not have insider like i have that is not a reason you say i misinformate.

the only man who talks misinformation is you here right now by saying your opinion is the truth.

my insider has a proven track record. for example he started to say about xbox has untapped power back in 2009. halo 4 proved it this year and took VGA for GFX. so be carefool with your facts because there is many Sony PR lie in them.

Last edited by Misterxmedia; 01-19-2013 at 08:05 AM.
  #218  
Old 01-19-2013, 08:09 AM
Drashek Drashek is offline
itanic
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: England
Posts: 219
Drashek is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterxmedia View Post
man, stop buthurting.
if official media does not have insider like i have that is not a reason you say i misinformate.
You are right, that's not why I am saying it. Are you familiar with the idiom about talking, walking and looking like a duck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterxmedia View Post
the only man who talks misinformation is you here right now by saying your opinion is the truth.
Well it looks like I'm not spreading misinformation as I haven't stated anything as fact, I have only put my opinion forward for consideration :>. The more I speak to you the more sure I am that you are just an angry fanboy spreading misinformation. Again I am not stating this as a fact but merely expressing my opinion
  #219  
Old 01-19-2013, 08:17 AM
Misterxmedia Misterxmedia is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14
Misterxmedia is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drashek View Post
Again I am not stating this as a fact but merely expressing my opinion
1. You are free not to read my blog and not beleive in it.
2. But why you say it is wrong as a fact if it is only your opinion and you cant prove it or unprove insider info?
3. You started personal atack on me which is unpleasure to read. Why so? Are you the angry sonyboy?

so stop it allready and please avoid xbox threads.
  #220  
Old 01-19-2013, 08:23 AM
Drashek Drashek is offline
itanic
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: England
Posts: 219
Drashek is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterxmedia View Post
man, stop buthurting.
if official media does not have insider like i have that is not a reason you say i misinformate.

the only man who talks misinformation is you here right now by saying your opinion is the truth.

my insider has a proven track record. for example he started to say about xbox has untapped power back in 2009. halo 4 proved it this year and took VGA for GFX. so be carefool with your facts because there is many Sony PR lie in them.
I'm sorry but what "Sony PR lie" are you talking about? I doubt you have an insider, I think you've just made it up to credit your bs - why else would you defend it so rabidly?
I could pull any random fact from my a*** like how I have just got of the phone from an old friend who used to work at Microsoft (he is still informed about what goes on there). William (my insider) says that everything you have posted to date is FUD. Now, I will believe William (and so should everyone else) because he told me in the year 2000 that the 360 would be released across the world between Nov 20th 2005 and Oct 28th 2008.
Now, if you want to have a look at this page that has the exact same information you will see that my source was right which proves your source is made up and you are chatting kebab?
No you're right, it doesn't. It doesn't prove anything, the same way you don't really have any proof of anything just a few made up conversations and scraps of information you have crazy glued together? Maybe.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SemiAccurate is a division of Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. Copyright 2009 Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc, all rights reserved.