Remember when SemiAccurate called Nvidia’s Kepler “license” plan a sham, nothing more than a patent trolling exercise? Corroborating evidence of license fees pops up.
[Editor’s note: There was a glitch in our system. This should have been published before the related analysis. Apologies for the confusion and backwards publication order. If you are a Professional Subscriber the news was duplicated in the Analysis.]
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD’s 3D V-Cache takes the advanced packaging lead - Jun 1, 2021
- AMD releases CPUs and GPUs at Computex - May 31, 2021
- Intel’s honesty shows through at Computex 2021 - May 30, 2021
- Qualcomm launches the Snapdragon 7c2 compute platform - May 24, 2021
- Qualcomm announces modem goodies at their 5G Summit - May 19, 2021